Whole Wheat Pancake recipe for easy breakfasts
Whole wheat pancakes are an interesting alternative to this classic breakfast dish which adds a whole new dimension of taste and nutrition to it. Pancakes are usually prepared with refined wheat flour or Maida, giving them very little nutritional density and flavour. Whole wheat pancakes on the other hand embody the nutritional benefits of whole wheat flour. They also happen to an easy breakfast idea that you can count on any day.
Our whole wheat pancakes recipe is prepared with AASHIRVAAD Atta and other regular kitchen ingredients such as milk, butter, sugar and eggs. If you are looking for a vegetarian alternative for your whole wheat pancakes recipe, you can skip the eggs too! Additionally, there are other incredible variations of pancake recipes that you can try such as Ragi Flour and Banana Pancakes.
Pancakes are one of the most popular breakfast dishes all around the globe. Their soft, fluffy texture and sweet flavour is loved by everyone. Pancakes are served with a generous pouring of maple syrup or honey, butter and other toppings and sides such as fresh fruit, whipped cream, chocolate syrup and more. Bananas, strawberries and blueberries are some of the most popular fruit pairings that are served with pancakes. They serve as a healthier sidekick to the yummy indulgence that are pancakes.
Serve these delectable whole wheat pancakes for breakfast on a busy weekday morning, or a lazy weekend brunch. It is quick, simple and easy so that you and your family can enjoy a yummy, energy-boosting breakfast and start their day in the best possible way. Try the whole wheat pancakes recipe made with AASHIRVAAD Atta today and enjoy a wholesome breakfast with the entire family.
Whole Wheat Pancake Recipe made with AASHIRVAAD Atta Information
- Type of Recipe: Breakfast
- Cuisine: Western
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- Servings: 6 Servings
Whole Wheat Pancake Recipe made with AASHIRVAAD Atta Ingredients
- AASHIRVAAD Atta – 1 Cup
- Powdered Sugar – 2 Tbsp
- Whole Milk – 1 ½ Cup
- Eggs – 2 (Optional)
- Salt – 1 Pinch
- Vanilla Essence – 1 Tsp (Optional)
- Baking Powder – 1 Tsp
- Butter – 3 Tbsp
How to make Whole Wheat Pancake Recipe made with AASHIRVAAD Atta?
- In a large bowl, mix the dry ingredients – AASHIRVAAD Atta, Powdered Sugar, Baking Powder and Salt with a whisk.
- In another bowl, mix the wet ingredients – Whole Milk, 1 Tbsp Butter, Eggs and Vanilla Essence. Mix well and then slowly combine the wet and dry ingredients in one bowl. For an eggless whole wheat pancake batter, you may need to use some more milk in this recipe.
- Whisk this mixture gently until a smooth, thick and clump-free batter is formed. Allow the batter to rest for a few minutes.
- In the meantime, heat up your griddle or non-stick tawa to cook the pancakes.
- Once the tawa is heated sufficiently, drop some butter and allow it to melt.
- Then ladle the pancake batter onto the griddle and cook the pancake on both sides.
- Repeat the same process until you have cooked enough pancakes.
- Serve the whole wheat pancakes with a drizzle of maple syrup or honey, and butter as per your preference and enjoy.